- Department / Function Marketing
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 05/03/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
As we embark on a new and exciting phase of business growth and transformation in our market, we’re looking for a talented and driven individual to help us make our strategic vision a reality. Reporting to the Senior Strategy and Proposition Development Manager, this role will play a critical part in taking dealer finance from niche to mainstream.
You will be a subject matter expert in working with change teams implementing digital delivery working towards the development and improvement of a portfolio of MNF propositions (including regulated products, technology products and intangible propositions), ensuring that all proposals and changes are rooted in insight and compliance. Work in partnership with Change, Product Governance, Distribution and Risk functions to deliver propositions to market.
What would your day look like?
- Supports the Senior Strategy and Proposition Development Manager in setting and delivering on the agenda for allocated market area and the wider business.
- Builds and maintains knowledge of the industry, customers, products, services and distribution channels as the subject matter expert
- Works alongside the Senior Strategy and Proposition Development Manager to verify, develop and improve propositions as a subject matter expert, ensuring good customer outcomes and measurable commercial success
- Specifies and works with Change function to build new products and technical solutions required to deliver the proposition
- Develops requirements for proposition changes and provides the input into the product backlog
- Uses product performance MI and regular reporting to inform proposition development opportunities
- Develops business cases for product & proposition changes
- Develops quality insight briefs for development of research proposals
- Guides and mentors Product Executives & Assistants
- Employs best practice and knowledge of internal business issues to improve products
- Reviews data and information from multiple sources to solve complex problems
- Consults widely with broad range of business areas and works collaboratively to solve complex problems
What do we expect of you?
- Experience in working with change teams implementing iterative digital delivery
- Experience with web, mobile and app proposition development
- Knowledge of road mapping or backlog planning tools
- Understanding of technical requirements involved in building digital propositions and products
- Able to work with product design team to create great user and customer experiences
- Knowledge of authentication tools
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.