This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function IT
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 15/04/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
The role of IT Service & Supplier Manager is really important to us. You will be responsible for managing IT suppliers and contracts, ensuring third parties meet contractual obligations. You will help drive innovation, collaboration, seeking to align core values, deliver feedback and drive improved performance.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Head Office, in the heart of Cardiff City Centre. In the meantime, you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager Judith Garner, IT Service Manager and colleagues, through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Build strategic and tactical relationships with IT suppliers, ensuring contractual SLA’s and financial obligations are met.
- Helping to build a governance structure to ensuring a standardised approach to supplier management.
- Working with internal teams to define and understand their needs and create a supplier performance matrix. Using scorecards as part of this process to facilitate a continual service improvement plan.
- Ensuring IT contract renewals and notice periods are clearly understood, working with other IT teams to understand our Roadmap and therefore the renewal position.
- To provide financial information for the annual budget, identifying cost reductions
- To make sure our service catalogue and list of critical suppliers is up to date, outlining supplier SLA’s against each service.
- To work with new suppliers in order to develop a service transition plan.
- Responsible for problem management and to work with suppliers and internal teams to make sure the list is prioritised, and underlining problems resolved.
- To act as an escalation, point in major incidents ensuring that suppliers are focusing on service restoration. Ensuring the high priority log is kept up to date and incident management reports are received.
- To work with the Service desk teams in helping to drive service improvements.
- To work with the 1st & 2nd line team leader in order to help manager the service desk in the absent of the Head of Service Delivery
What do we expect of you?
- Proven track record of IT supplier management is essential.
- Excellent relationship management, supplier and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of engaging with all level of the business and suppliers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and Enthusiastic
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Flexible to change.
- Logical analysis and trouble-shooting skills
- Problem solving and resourceful.
- Methodical thinking
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.