- Department / Function Collections
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 25/01/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
The Collections department is responsible for helping our customers who may find themselves in arrears or facing difficulty with their finance agreement. This role will sit within the Forecasting & Planning team who support the entire contact centre and back office with planning shift patterns and management of our Workforce Optimisation software. The role will include a close relationship with the Operations Managers to maximize performance at all levels.
What would your day look like?
- Supporting continuous contact centre improvement and use of data to make recommendations
- Monitoring efficiencies to support the contact centre performance to ensure targets are hit
- Provide feedback to managers to help them manage and support their teams
- Use WFM and CMS systems to help provide critical MI to ensure effective operational oversight and management
- Help to develop and support ongoing maintenance of workforce management (WFM) planning processes for multiple teams across the business
What do we expect of you?
- Experience in operational planning and workforce planning systems
- Regular use of Excel
- Excellent decision making and judgement
- The ability to prioritise and organise effectively whilst meeting deadlines
- An eye for detail
- The ability to think outside the box in order to problem solve
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.