- Department / Function Collections
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 25/01/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
The Collections department is ultimately responsible for the minimisation of bad debt and the support and guidance of our customers in financial difficulty. The team leader will support this aim by guiding the day to day operations of the collections team.
What would your day look like?
- Leading the collections team on a daily basis to achieve results
- Enhancing the Company’s reputation by delivering exceptional service and ensuring that a culture of Treating Customers Fairly is embedded within the Collections department and is compliant with the FCA regulations
- Delegating and overseeing work undertaken ensuring the collections activity is effective and that all administrative tasks are completed
- Coaching and developing your team
- Working as part of a team – supporting, motivating and assisting colleagues in the operation of the department
- Deputising for the Collections Operations Manager during periods of absence
What do we expect of you?
- Leadership experience
- Working experience in a Collections environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- To be able to adapt and cope in fast paced high pressured environment
- People management and people development skills
- To be enthusiastic and result driven
- To be confident in making decisions
- Experience working in a FCA regulated environment is desirable
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.