This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Collections
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 18/01/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
The Collections department is responsible for helping our customers who may find themselves in arrears or facing difficulty with their finance agreement. As an Operations Manager in Collections, you will be a natural leader of people with the vision, ambition and drive to support the success of the department.
What would your day look like?
- Leading multiple teams within Collections ensuring strategic objectives are met and day to day issues are actioned
- Working closely with stakeholders across the department, including the Head of Collections and other Operations Managers, to develop a best in class service for our customers
- Supporting the daily running and ongoing development of multiple diverse collections teams which include; Legal, Insolvency and Recoveries
- Supporting the department with expert advice, knowledge and guidance that utilises experience gained in a regulated collections environment
- Providing project support to ensure that we remain an innovative and progressive department
- Horizon scanning and working with regulator guidance to remain pro-active and progressive in adhering to FCA guidelines
What do we expect of you?
- Experience in leading a team, preferably multiple, in a regulated collections environment
- To be understanding of the challenges collections can face in a regulated environment and to be proactive in your approach to finding a resolution
- To be interested in change, growth and innovation to overcome issues
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.