- Department / Function Collections
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 5
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 27/01/2021
Our Collections Department is really important to us and our Customers.
Being a key driver for our success as a business, how you deliver to our Customers is critical. Caring and compassionate, you will help our customers navigate those financial times which are a little more challenging. You’ll not only demonstrate an eye for detail, but also an attentive ear. You’ll negotiate, problem solve and reach resolutions which are both fundamental for our business and meaningful for our Customer.
Our Collections department is diverse, with many areas to explore and support. We have teams specialising in Strategy, our Vulnerable Customers and Vehicle Recoveries, to name just a few. You’ll be encouraged to become involved with projects, create initiatives and develop your career with us.
What would your day look like?
- Notably having challenging conversations with our customers, you’ll be the first port of call for those in financial difficulty.
- Negotiating with our customers who are in arrears for repayment of balances and finding alternative resolutions.
- Using your initiative to recommend the best course of action after internal procedures have been exhausted.
- Adhering to all regulatory policies to ensure our customers are treated fairly and the best possible outcomes are achieved at all times.
- Demonstrating a pro-active, inquisitive and problem-solving nature to assist our customers in vulnerable and often complex situations.
What do we expect of you?
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- The ability to analyse and interpret data to reach resolutions.
- To be competent in demonstrating resilience throughout challenging situations.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.