- Department / Function Field Sales
- Location Northamptonshire, UK
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 30/10/2020
Our Field Sales team are very much the face of MotoNovo Finance and are key drivers behind its success and performance. The team drives our business forward by growing and maintaining our relationships with new and existing dealerships. You will operate as a partner giving advice, guidance, support, and resources where appropriate.
What will you be doing?
- Acquiring, developing and maintaining relationships with dealerships in the Northamptonshire area.
- Achieving growth in key result areas and increasing profitability across the portfolio of clients whilst managing risk.
- Successfully presenting MotoRate (our risk-based pricing proposition) as a sales solution and income projections to demonstrate profitability.
- Planning and implementing an effective sales development strategy for the territory.
- Support and act as Consultant in providing training/coaching/guidance to Dealers (regulatory/sales process).
- Generating new and creative ideas and tactical plans to win new business.
- Providing wholesale and retail facilities – providing a relationship-based service from our product portfolio.
- Enhancing the current portfolio with the MotoNovo Difference – promoting the benefits of “Findandfundmycar.com”, which provides a full online consumer finance journey.
- Support dealers to enhance their digital proposition and provide expert advice
- Conducting monthly dealer finance reviews and suggest ways to enhance performance.
- Be able to hold successful meetings via various channels e.g. face-to-face, Teams, WebEx etc.
- Taking an active role as a spokesperson or SME in forums and projects.
Postcode Territory: NN (MUST LIVE WITHIN TERRITORY)
What will you need?
- A natural ability to engage people and build rapport
- The drive to self-motivate and develop your own knowledge and skills, especially when working remotely
- To be a team player and be able to share best practice with your team mates
- A competitive nature to enable successes
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and its significance in business success – innovative ways to help the customer journey
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Sound consultation, communication, presenting and negotiation skills at all management levels within a business
Life in the team
Moto Novo Finance is a company that has strong values, we’re always looking to do the right thing for customers, clients and employees. From the outset, the successful applicant will be introduced to our culture and realise how important this is to each and every colleague.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Cardiff office. In the meantime, you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
As a member of our Eastern Region you can expect monthly team meetings where you will discuss your month to date performance and bounce ideas around with your colleagues. You can also expect a monthly Business Review with your line manager, where we review performance and progression of key objectives. You will be part of a vibrant, high energy, hardworking team and will get together every 2-3 months to celebrate successes in various fun activities. You will be part of a supportive team where success has been built on improved individual & collective performances year on year. We believe passionately in challenging each other to grow and develop and that we have a responsibility in business to give back to the communities we serve.
There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
What can we offer you?
- Pension scheme (company contributions up to 10%)
- Competitive salary and attractive incentive scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus extras
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A structured and supportive induction plan
- Award and recognition events
- Plus, extra perks - the list is endless!
What does the process look like?
If successful at application stage, you will be invited to complete a telephone interview with a member of our Recruitment Team. This is a great opportunity for you to ask us any questions you have regarding the role, the company or the process! Following the telephone interview, if successful, we would look to invite you to a 1st stage video interview via WebEx with the Regional Manager. If we see your passion, drive, knowledge and experience at the first stage we will invite you to a 2nd stage interview. We will provide more information on what this looks like closer to the time.
If you have any questions on the above, please drop us an email and we will give you a call!
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining us.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.