This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Collections
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive Salary
- Closing Date 23/10/2020
Based in our Cardiff office, we are currently recruiting for a fulltime Collections Supplier Manager to join our team on a 14-month FTC (Maternity cover). We want someone who will bring their passion and drive to help our team continue to do an amazing job. (please note occasional remote working may be considered based on requirements)
What you will be doing
As the Collections Supplier Manager, you will be part of the Collections and Operations Team. You would be responsible for the management of the Collections Suppliers relationship across all lending portfolios from concept through to completion. This role is in a critical stage of execution of the unit’s strategy and therefore overlap period is planned to ensure effective implementation of the strategy.
What you will be doing
- Manage and support the end to end service delivery of external suppliers within budget and ensuring service delivery is in line with the contractual agreements
- Manage all audit, risk, and governance requirements with suppliers in support of BIA and Operational Risk
- To support maintenance and management of supplier contracts to include management and reporting of target achievement, delivery of MNF contractual responsibilities and management of change control
- Provide monthly reports detailing supplier’s performance
- Identify opportunities to drive greater value and minimize risk
- Provide line management duties including performance reviews, one to ones
- Managing the Exit and onboarding of suppliers/3rd parties as per the results of the tender process.
What we are looking for
- Experience within a regulated collections environment or exposure to dealing contracts with suppliers
- Knowledge of working in a regulated environment – FCA experience would be beneficial
- An open and trusting approach to building lasting relationships across the business with both internal/ external stakeholders.
- The ability to deal with complex documents in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of managing people – beneficial but not essential
- Occasional travel to client sites may be required – including potential overnight stays
What the process looks like
If you are successful at the application stage, you will be invited to attend a telephone interview with the management team. This will include a series of competency-based questions around your experience and why you want to become our Collections Supplier Manager.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.