- Department / Function Marketing
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive salary and benefits
- Closing Date 02/11/2020
As the Marketing and Communication Manager, you will champion the MotoNovo B2B and B2C communication plans. You will work alongside Aldermore Senior Communications Business Partner to ensure a great communication experience for all colleagues.
What will you be doing?
- Implementing B2B and B2C communication plans in line with business objectives
- Creating and executing communication plans
- Ensuring consistency with an agreed internal tone of voice in conjunction with the Aldermore Business Partner
- Maximising colleague engagement via all internal marketing and communications activity
What will you need?
- Vast experience in the world of Marketing Communications
- Experience in both internal and external communications activity
- Working experience within the financial services sector
- Excellent organisation skills
- A Motor Finance background would be desired
Life in the team
You will form part of a large Marketing team where collaboration is key to continue on our growth journey. You will be seen as the ‘go to’ for all things communication and will be relied upon by your colleagues to provide expert advice and support.
You will be the key driver for proactive campaign delivery to our dealers and customers. You will have access to a variety of communication channels, whether that be email or letters and could include things such as; updating customers on a new, simpler process or updating our dealers on changes to a digital platform.
Hours of work will be between 9:00-17:00, Monday to Friday. There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
What does the process look like?
The entire recruitment process will be conducted via various digital platforms which could include Webex or just a normal phone call. We appreciate that technology isn’t always our best friend so don’t worry if you face any issues, we will completely understand!
If you are successful at the application stage you will be contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team to go through a short telephone interview, this will also be a good opportunity to ask any questions you may have! Following this, we will look to arrange a first stage interview with the Senior Product and Propositions Manager to understand your experience in further detail. If you are to be successful to the final stage, the Recruitment Team will give you a call to explain the next steps for you.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.