- Department / Function Marketing
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive salary plus benefits and discretionary bonus
- Closing Date 30/09/2020
The role of Senior Communications Business Partner is really important to us. You will lead the development of the communications strategy across the MotoNovo business, fostering a strategic and proactive partnership with the business by providing counsel and advice on best practice in communications strategy and delivery.
What would your day look like?
- Own and continuously develop a communications strategy and plan for MotoNovo with the aim of:
- engaging colleagues with the business strategy and plans, enabling them to engage with and understand their role in delivering our business priorities
- communicating the key strategic objectives and successes within and outside of their business area
- increasing awareness of and promoting those areas to the wider business
- reinforcing our culture and making our people feel positively connected to it
- Drive media relations and social media activity, working closely with the Marketing team to consider the impact of business initiatives and marketing activity and seeking opportunities to promote the business externally
- Build and develop a strong relationship with the MotoNovo CEO and their senior leadership team to facilitate the delivery of excellent communications across the business
- Drive the leadership communications agenda in our business, devising impactful plans which inform and support our leadership population
- Educate stakeholders about the value of good practice internal, media relations and social media communication and act as an ambassador for Communications
What do we expect of you?
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with a demonstrable track record in successful implementation
- Excellent knowledge of communications planning and change management approaches
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills and exemplary stakeholder management.
- Excellent writing, editorial and presentation skills. Able to identify craft and deliver key messages, narratives and information in succinct and engaging ways within the brand tone of voice
- Able to offer strategic communications advice and support
- Strong technical knowledge of key communication channels and content including intranet, print, film, digital and social media. Interested in the impact technology is having on communication and collaboration
- Very strong project management skills, with the ability to self-manage, prioritising a wide number and variety of tasks to deliver overall objectives.
- Good understanding of media relations activity and evidence of producing integrated impactful communications strategies
- A sound understanding of our business and wider industry issues, or the ability to rapidly acquire it. Experience of financial services especially motor finance would be an asset
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our Customers.
- A smart yet comfortable working environment
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, for which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A visible and approachable ExCo; who you will very likely to bump into whilst making your morning coffee.
And of course you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.