This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Insurance Services
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 3
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 26/11/2020
As an Insurance Advisor, you will provide exceptional customer service to all MotoNovo customers and where appropriate, promote MotoNovo's insurance products with due consideration given to all applicable regulation.
What will you be doing?
- Carrying out customer welcome calls
- Checking and confirming all customer details on their account and promoting additional customer benefits
- Promoting MotoNovo’s insurance products in line with the customer needs and regulatory requirements
- You will be the first point of contact for new MotoNovo customers, ensuring that all customers receive the best possible customer experience
Life in the team
You can expect to join a fun and relaxed working environment where there is a great team atmosphere. We have a very open working environment with great facilities so having a break away from work is encouraged, maybe with a game of table tennis or pool?
The team is made up of a wealth of experience in many different areas so there will always be someone to go to with any queries. We would hope that you can join us to bring your knowledge and experience along with you to also support the wider department.
We are sure you will be continuously motivated and driven with the team spirit, achievable targets and career development opportunities!
Salary will be reflective of your experience and will be between £22,000 and £25,000. There is a monthly bonus scheme in place that you will work toward and this will be paid annually.
You can also view our benefits package on our ‘Working Here’ Page.
Hours of work will be between 09:00-19:00 Monday-Thursday and 09:00-17:00 Friday, working one late shift per week. There may be requirements for Saturday work in line with business needs.
What will you need?
- Inbound or outbound telephony based sales experience
- Working experience in a regulated environment
- Experience with high call volumes
- The ability to be resilient in a target based environment
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to adapt in a changing environment
What does the process look like?
The entire recruitment process will be conducted via various digital platforms which could include Webex or just a normal phone call. We appreciate that technology isn’t always our best friend so don’t worry if you face any issues, we will completely understand!
If you are successful at the application stage you will be contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team to go through a short telephone interview, this will also be a good opportunity to ask any questions you may have! If you are to be successful to interview stage, the Recruitment Team will give you a call to explain the next steps for you.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.