- Department / Function Collections
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Up to £35,000
- Closing Date 25/09/2020
The Collections department is ultimately responsible for the minimisation of bad debt and the support and guidance of our customers in financial difficulty. The team leader will support this aim by guiding the day to day operations of the collections team.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the collections team on a daily basis to achieve results
- Enhancing the Company’s reputation by delivering exceptional service and ensuring that a culture of Treating Customers Fairly is embedded within the Collections department and is compliant with the FCA regulations
- Delegating and overseeing work undertaken ensuring the collections activity is effective and that all administrative tasks are completed
- Coaching and developing your team
- Working as part of a team – supporting, motivating and assisting colleagues in the operation of the department
- Deputising for the Collections Operations Manager during periods of absence
What you will need
- Leadership experience
- Working experience in a Collections environment
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- To be able to adapt and cope in fast paced high pressured environment
- People management and people development skills
- To be enthusiastic and result driven
- To be confident in making decisions
- Experience working in a FCA regulated environment is desirable
Life in the team
The Collections Team Leader will lead a team of approximately 10 agents within one of the most integral departments in MotoNovo Finance, assisting the Collections Operations Manager in the day to day operations of the department.
As a team leader within the department, you will lead, coach and inspire the agents whom you are responsible for. If you have experience in leading a team in a contact centre environment, are resilient and can recognise the importance of Treating Customers Fairly then this could be the role for you.
Salary offered will be reflective of experience and relevant qualifications but can be up to £35,000 plus annual bonus. Outside of this, there are numerous unique benefits such as breakfast mornings, seasonal bonuses and structured, formal training.
What does the process look like?
The entire recruitment process will be conducted via various digital platforms which could include Webex or just a normal phone call. We appreciate that technology isn’t always our best friend so don’t worry if you face any issues, we will completely understand!
If you are successful at the application stage you will be contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team to go through a short telephone interview, this will also be a good opportunity to ask any questions you may have! Following this, we will look to arrange a first stage interview with the Collections Operations Manager to understand your experience in further detail. If you are to be successful to the final stage, the Recruitment Team will give you a call to explain the next steps for you.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.