This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Field Account Management
- Location North Wales
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive salary and benefits
- Closing Date 06/08/2020
Our Field Sales team are very much the face of MotoNovo Finance and key drivers behind its success and performance. The team drives our business by growing and maintaining our relationships with our supporting dealerships and operate as a partner giving advice, guidance, support, and resources where appropriate.
What will you be doing?
- Acquiring, developing and maintaining relationships with dealerships in North Wales, Wirral and Chester
- Achieving growth in key result areas and increasing profitability across the portfolio of clients
- Successfully presenting MotoRate as sales solution and income projections
- Planning and implementing an effective sales development strategy for the territory
- Support and act as Consultant in providing training/coaching/guidance to Dealers (regulatory/sales process)
- Generating new and creative ideas and tactical plans to win new business
- Providing wholesale and retail facilities – providing a relationship-based service from our product portfolio
- Enhancing the current portfolio with the MotoNovo Difference – promoting the benefits of “Findandfundmycar”, which provides the full customer journey
- Support dealers to enhance their digital proposition and provide expert advice
- Conducting monthly dealer finance reviews and suggest ways to enhance performance
- Be able to hold successful meetings via various channels e.g. face-to-face, Teams, WebEx etc.
- Taking an active role as a spokesperson or SME in forums and projects
Postcode Territory: LL and CH (MUST LIVE WITHIN TERRITORY)
What will you need?
- Previous account management, business development and acquisition experience
- Experience working in a motor finance organisation is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and its significance in business success – innovative ways to help the customer journey
- To be able to self-motivate especially when working remotely
- To be a team player and be able to share best practice with your team mates
- The drive to succeed and a natural flare for building relationships at all levels
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Sound communication, presenting and negotiation skills at all management levels within a business
- A sound understanding of the regulatory requirements and changes in the finance market place
- Knowledge of wholesale funding facilities/balance sheet interpretation
- Aware of Competitor terms, understanding of market place challenges and where opportunities prevail
Life in the team
Moto Novo Finance are a company who have strong values, always looking to do the right thing for customers, clients and employees. From the outset, the successful applicant will be introduced to our culture and realise how important this is to each and every colleague.
Upon starting with MotoNovo as an Account Manager you will have the chance to visit our brand-new Head Office in the city centre of Cardiff to attend a two-day company induction with other new starters from various parts of the business. Following that you will embark upon your 6-month training programme. You will have classroom-based training with one of our L&D Consultants, where you will learn everything there is to know about our products, services and systems along with the skills needed to make you a success. Of course, given the current situation, these sessions may take place virtually as the majority of our colleagues are still working from home!
As a member of our Northwest Region you can expect monthly team meetings where you will discuss your month to date and bounce ideas around with your colleagues. You will be part of a vibrant, high energy, hardworking team and will get together every 2-3 months to celebrate successes in various fun activities. You will be part of an established team with a number of years of experience, where success has been built on achievement of results year on year. You will join an extremely hardworking team who are driven by results, collectively and individually.
There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
What can we offer you?
- Pension scheme (company contributions up to 10%)
- Competitive salary and attractive incentive scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus extras
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A structured and supportive induction plan
- Award and recognition events
- Plus, extra perks - the list is endless!
What does the process look like?
If successful at application stage, you will be invited to complete a telephone interview with a member of our Recruitment Team. This is a great opportunity for you to ask us any questions you have regarding the role, the company or the process! Following the telephone interview, if successful, we would look to invite you to a 1st stage video interview via WebEx with the Regional Manager and a member of the Recruitment Team. If we see your passion, drive, knowledge and experience at the face to face stage we will invite you to a 2nd stage interview. We will provide more information on what this looks like closer to the time.
If you have any questions on the above, please drop us an email and we will give you a call!
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining us.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.