- Department / Function HR
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive salary plus benefits and discretionary bonus
- Closing Date 28/06/2020
The HR Team is a key enabler for business success. We attract talent; by being fully immersed in our business, influencing and understanding our short, medium and long term aspirations. We develop our people; to ensure they fulfil their hopes and dreams, whilst continuing to meet the needs and expectations of our dynamic business.
We are a high performing, high profile team. We have worked hard to establish ourselves as trusted advisors; providing the correct balance of knowledge and challenge which supports managers and leaders to make the right decisions at difficult times.
The role of the HR Analyst is really important to us. You'll operate with the key purpose of devising our vital monthly MI reporting within the Group HR function, for both MotoNovo Finance and Aldermore Bank.
Based in our Cardiff city centre office, you will sit amongst a wider team of HR, Reward, Recruitment and L&D colleagues and report to the Head of Performance, Recognition and Reward.
What would your day look like?
- With a passion for the interpretation and analysis of People data, you will create and present HR MI on a monthly and ad-hoc basis, delivering this invaluable information to your colleagues within the People function.
- You will run and build new reports in line with demand, deriving information utilising various Business Intelligence tools across a range of sources, including our People systems and Oracle.
- With an eye for detail, you will drive and deliver updates and improvements to the reporting suite, providing access to information for your People colleagues.
- Solutions focussed you will take the initiative to solve any problems you may identify with report availability.
- You'll be working with a variety of systems, including Oracle HCM Cloud, Taleo, Skillserve and ADP.
What do we expect of you?
- Experience of working within a People or HR function.
- Responsibility for the creation and provision of monthly MI reporting, which illustrates business performance.
- Ability to interpret and present data to the People function, utilising Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- You may have worked with Oracle before, but if not, we recognise that exposure to other HR systems will give you the foundations you need for this role.
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our Customers.
- A smart yet comfortable working environment, well located for the daily commute and those lunchtime errands.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, for which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A visible and approachable ExCo; who you will very likely to bump into whilst making your morning coffee.
And of course you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.