- Department / Function Business Change
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive salary plus benefits and discretionary bonus
- Closing Date 19/06/2020
We are on the lookout for a PMO Analyst to work within our newly established PMO function. Establishing, implementing and managing resource and third party management support for change projects, you will ensure maximum resource utilisation, scheduling and forecasting requirements according to project pipeline and backlog.
What you will be doing?
- Planning and management of the Change headcount demand, allocation and the profiling of a prioritized portfolio and strategic resourcing objectives
- Support the senior management team in creating the Change function resource strategy and recruitment plan to deliver resource mix targets.
- Own the Change Resource Request Process and be responsible for resource scheduling
- Provide reports and insights to enable effective capacity planning and to assist portfolio decision making for executive-level portfolio prioritization (including skills and capabilities, Sourcing and Workplace Plan) i.e trend reports, demand vs supply, including management of the budget for salaries, professional services and third party suppliers, and keep an updated best estimate on budget forecast.
- Lead engagement for selection and deployment of Workforce planning tools
- Create and own the process for external resources management (Third Party suppliers), including the tracking and monitoring of delivery.
- Resolve staffing conflicts to the satisfaction of all parties, which may include identifying alternatives and negotiating with the delivery teams, and resources.
- Drive improved efficiency and utilization of Change resources to meet key performance targets
- Chair resourcing meetings and communicate assignments to internal teams
What we are looking for?
- Experience in resource management and workforce and scenario planning experience in a Change organization.
- Experience of working within resource planning within a change function.
- Working experience of demand management within a change environment.
- Excellent relationship management skills, being adept at influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience in the use of planning and demand tooling
- Commercial awareness with the ability to question, challenge and put forward new ideas
- Experience presenting high quality reporting to different users in a clear and consistent manner
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft and understanding of Microsoft applications – Excel (advanced level), word, outlook and powerPoint.
What the process looks like
If successful at the application stage, you will be invited to complete a telephone call with the Lead PMO. If this goes well we will then invite you in to complete a formal interview which will include competency based interview questions and some technical questions. This isn’t just an opportunity for us to find out about you, it’s also an opportunity for you to find out about us. So please bring along some questions we will be more than happy to answer them. If this goes well we will be asking you to join the team!
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining us.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.