This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Marketing
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Up to £32,000
- Closing Date 03/04/2020
The Product Management & Governance Team ensures that our products and services are what we say they are; innovative and customer/dealer centric, whilst protecting MotoNovo’s integrity as a strong trusted brand and developing the products that we offer.
The team is split into two, with part working on ‘Point of Sale’ products such as HP, PCP, GAP, etc. and the other working on ‘Value Add’ products such as MotoClick, Nexus 2 etc, and this particular role sits within the ‘Point of Sale’ product side.
What will you be doing?
- You will be the first port of call for escalation and resolution of potential issues identified with our ‘Point of Sale’ products but will also routinely analyse reporting to identify, understand and resolve product issues yourself.
- You will leverage this reporting in conjunction with your industry knowledge and awareness to recommend and deliver enhancements that will optimise our existing product suite further.
- You will work with leadership of all levels throughout the organisation in order to complete and submit regulated product reviews to the MotoNovo Management Committee (ManCo) and Aldermore Executive Team for approval.
- You will be required to clearly articulate a balanced and well-rounded review of problem or opportunity statements, including the completion of full analysis of the root cause, and working with the Change Function and business areas to embed changes identified.
- You will be required to take a proactive approach to any changes in regulation/regulatory guidance, including identifying and solving for gaps in order to provide front line product assurance and seeking out solutions that consider all aspects of risk including conduct, reputation and operational risk.
- You will be required to represent Product Management and Governance in various company projects, working groups and committees
What will you need?
- Complex problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including high competence in report writing
- To be commercially aware
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
Life in the team
With MotoNovo’s new, clear and ambitious strategy, this is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of change and making things happen. With our new approach to product management, this role will give you the potential to fully utilise your analytical mind and will provide you with vast exposure throughout the business.
You will be joining a team filled with diverse knowledge and where the future will bring excitement and further opportunity.
Hours of work will be between 09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday.
Salary offered will be reflective of experience and will be up to £32,000.
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at application stage, we will shortly be in touch to arrange a telephone interview. At this stage, we will go through some competency based interview questions and hopefully get to know you, this will also give you the opportunity to ask us any questions.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.