This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Finance
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary £18,000
- Closing Date 21/01/2020
In Finance Operations, our goal is to maintain customer agreements, dealer accounts and to provide administrative support to other departments around the business. Our team will deal with a number of different aspects of agreements on PAN Credit (internal system) ranging from settling agreements, refunding overpayments, processing complaint refunds to dealing with dealer accounts and payment queries.
What will you be doing?
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations according to agreed frequencies and deadlines
- Assisting and supporting other team members with any tasks required to meet deadlines
- Supporting with month end reporting activities as required and the production of weekly KPI reporting
- Reporting on the status of balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring reporting is performed in-line with the required timetables
What will you need?
- Administrative experience
- Computer literacy
- A high level of numeracy with intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Excellent organisation skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to be able to deliver excellent service to internal customers
Life on the Team
- Team Objectives – We are aiming to provide prompt and accurate levels of service to customer agreements and internal departments. We are invested in improving current procedures and streamlining tasks.
- Team Culture – We are a busy team and work closely together to get the job done. We are very supportive of each other and a strong team spirit is very important. Being curious and challenging the status quo is greatly encouraged and supported.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining us.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.