This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function HR
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary £18,000
- Closing Date 20/01/2020
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The HR Department at MotoNovo Finance are recognised as a true partner to the business, supporting and leading on a host of services that support our people to deliver the business strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Being the ‘go to’ for any HR queries from employees and managers
- Provide support to the HR Consultants and Business Partners in all Employee Relation activity
- Accurately manage high detail contracts and paperwork in a timely manner
- Monitor and track the on-boarding and probation process, taking ownership to complete paperwork to ensure our people are on-boarded efficiently
- Maintain and develop policies and procedures
- Supporting the Reward team with annual pay, bonus process and other ad hoc initiatives
- Managing requests from the general mailbox providing first-class customer service
What will you need?
- Working experience in an administration based role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Discreet and confidential manner
- Confident and effective communication
Life in the team
Your day to day will be largely made up of supporting the HR Team in the running of the administration function and responding to all HR related queries. There will be many additional responsibilities which will bring a close working relationship with our Recruitment and Learning and Development team.
This opportunity will give the successful candidate great exposure throughout the business and the ability to build trusted relationships. You will have full support from our HR Business Partner to learn everything you need to know and when you are ready, to build on your experience and skills.
There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
Hours of work will be between 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday, with the ability to accommodate flexible working requests.
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to our Head Office to attend an Assessment Day. We always do our upmost to make you feel relaxed as we want the best from you, we want you to be yourself and hopefully enjoy meeting us! If you have any questions prior to meeting us please don’t hesitate to drop up a line or give us a call!
If you are successful in joining MotoNovo, your time with us will start with our unique and insightful induction programme. In your two days with Alex (our induction champion) we can ensure you will gain a wealth of MotoNovo knowledge, build new relationships and have a fun filled start on your journey with us.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.