This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Finance
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary up to £30,000
- Closing Date 17/01/2020
**6 month fixed term contract**
The Financial Planning & Analysis team plays a crucial role at MotoNovo, by performing budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis to support business decision making.
What will you be doing?
- Owning, developing and maintaining MotoNovo Group forecasting and budget models. Ensuring models are fit for purpose and can be adaptable to meet the evolving needs of the business. Ensuring inputs and key assumptions to these models are reviewed and updated regularly
- Producing monthly Management Accounts and associated reports
- Providing monthly forecast reporting to the central F P&A team at Aldermore Bank Plc, ensuring that key drivers and input assumptions are reviewed and updated regularly
- Assisting with preparation of the annual ICAAP for regulated entities, including stress testing
- Working with the Finance Change Partner to ensure business cases and projects are appropriately captured within the budget and any reforecasts
- Working with the Financial Reporting team, specifically the Cost Accountant, to ensure support function costs have been appropriately captured within the budget and any reforecasts, with focus on the higher cost areas such as IT & Marketing
- Assisting in the financial planning of any new initiatives
- Responding to any budget queries from all recipients of the information from all key stakeholders
What will you need?
- Strong Excel skills with experience in building financial models
- To be qualified, part qualified or working towards ACCA, ICAEW or CIMA
- To be degree educated
- Experience in Finance
- To be highly numerate and analytical
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- To be a strong communicator
- Accounting knowledge
- SAS experience
- Financial Services experience
Life in the team
Upon starting with MotoNovo as a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst you will visit our brand new Head Office in the city centre of Cardiff to attend a two day company induction with other new starters from various parts of the business. You will be part of a fun and hardworking team, where you will be able to join in with a number of team social activities. The office boasts beautifully designed creative spaces for you to work collaboratively with your colleagues but also offers quiet spaces for you to work independently when needed.
There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining us.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.