- Department / Function Dealer Funding
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Up to £35,000
- Closing Date 16/12/2019
The Wholesale Credit Underwriting team are primarily responsible for the credit assessment and management of the growing portfolio of funded dealers who provide a significant amount of the overall retail support to the business. The role of the Wholesale Credit Underwriter is to manage and monitor the risk and reward of the portfolio and provide an important link to our sales staff and dealer network which provides a varied and challenging yet rewarding role.
What will you be doing?
- Assessing credit applications within mandate
- Communicating with a diverse customer base both via email and telephony
- Conducting annual credit reviews
- Producing monthly reviews for funded dealers
- Providing support and training to the wider team
Life in the team
This is a great opportunity for someone to join the team and have a big impact on the wider Dealer Funding department. You will be the go-to for any complex queries and if you like a challenge, no day will be the same!
The department is busy and fast paced but this doesn’t change our mentality that quality is always our top priority. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and this is truly lived and breathed in the department as we always go the extra mile to support our customers in every way possible.
There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 17:00pm
What will you need?
- The ability to interpret trading accounts and associated information in an analytical capacity
- Experience of holding and maintaining a lending mandate
- Knowledge of different forms of security available to secure lending facilities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- An analytical mind and eye for detail
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to our Head Office to attend an interview with a member of the Recruitment team and the department manager. The interview will include; competency based questions, technical questions and an exercise.
If you are successful in joining MotoNovo, your time with us will start with our unique and insightful induction programme. In your two days with Alex (our induction champion) we can ensure you will gain a wealth of MotoNovo knowledge, build new relationships and have a fun filled start on your journey with us.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.