This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Collections
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Up to £23,000 pa depending on experience
- Closing Date 11/11/2019
The Vehicle Disposals Team sits within our Collections Department and plays a crucial part in the success of MotoNovo Finance (MNF). The team supports the Remarketing Sales Manager to maximise the company’s return and minimise the company’s losses to bad debt. This is achieved by ensuring the movement and subsequent sale of all vehicles returned to MotoNovo Finance in a timely and efficient manner, so that losses due to depreciation and ageing stock levels held are minimised.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring that all vehicles recovered by MNF and their agents are appropriately reconciled and accounted for
- Monitoring that all vehicles are placed for sale in a timely manner and within service level agreements
- Evaluating whether returned vehicles require repair or refurbishment to improve sale prices
- Processing customer’s requests to return the vehicle subject to their PCP agreement within a timely manner, ensuring that our suppliers are instructed to collect and inspect the vehicle
- Responsible for fair customer outcomes through achieving the best possible sale price on disposal of each vehicle, which in turn will mitigate or even extinguish a customer’s onward financial liability and minimise the company’s overall losses to bad debt
- To effectively reconcile the sales proceeds for all sold vehicles ensuring that funds are applied to the customer agreement and the account is prepared within the write off process
Life in the team
The department is busy and fast paced but this doesn’t change our mentality that quality is always our top priority. You can expect a fun, social and supportive environment with many team incentives to help keep the energy high and reward you for your hard work.
You will be fully supported when joining the team and will also have the opportunity to work towards our competency framework as you learn and grow throughout your time with us.
There is also a very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9:00am – 17:00pm
What will you need?
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Great organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and plan your own day and workload
- To be able to work with multiple systems on a daily basis
- Experience in Motor Finance would be desirable
- An interest in motor vehicles or exposure to vehicle remarketing would be preferred
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to complete a telephone interview with a member of the Recruitment Team. We will be looking to go through interview questions, talk through your experience and also see if you have any questions for us. If you are successful to the final stage, we will invite you to our Head Office to attend a competency based interview.
If you are successful in joining MotoNovo, your time with us will start with our unique and insightful induction programme. In your two days with Alex (our induction champion) we can ensure you will gain a wealth of MotoNovo knowledge, build new relationships and have a fun filled start on your journey with us.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.