- Department / Function Quality Assurance
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary up to £30,000
- Closing Date 18/10/2019
The QA Department are a friendly group of people, with a variety of interests and experience. They provide quality assurance for a range of Operational departments across the MNF business, providing timely feedback to individuals and their managers to show how they are preforming against a set standard.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the team on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that all work is efficiently and effectively managed
- Ensure that all monitoring is completed to a high standard and feedback is given to department managers
- Deputise in the QA manager’s absence in all matters
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all key stakeholders of the QA Framework
- Ensure that activity completed by QA Officers is effective and completed to a high standard through the completion of documented accuracy checks with timely and relevant feedback and coaching provided to QA Officers
- Take ownership of appeals or any escalated issues arising
- Recognise, recommend and where appropriate implement improvements to processes and procedures, ensuring activities are in line with current methods
What will you need?
- Extensive knowledge of Financial Services and the regulated environment
- Experience in dealing with Financial Services operations teams
- Strong decision making and judgement skills and ethics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Emotional Intelligence and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Team leading experience
- An understanding of an insurance sales and vehicle finance products
- Good regulatory knowledge
Life on the team
After being introduced to your team you will be then spend some time learning about what the department does and how it works to best help the company and our customers. You will also gain an insight into how you are able to make yourself, and the team a success.
As a member of our Quality Assurance team you can expect regular meetings and conversations where you will discuss best practise and bounce ideas around with your colleagues. You will be joining a vibrant, high energy and hardworking team, that always look to make work as enjoyable as possible. You will be part of an established, yet progressive and growing team with a growing workload. Ensuring the best outcomes for our business and our customers is at the forefront of everything we do.
Working hours: 35 hours a week, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (some flexibility required)
What does the process look like?
If successful at application stage you will be invited to discuss the role in further detail with the Quality Assurance Manager over the phone. Following this stage you will be invited to an interview with the hiring manager and a member of the recruitment team which will include competency based interview questions, a scenario based exercise and a PowerPoint presentation based on a brief that would have been provided to you prior to the interview.
If you have any questions on the above, please drop us an email or give us a call!
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.