- Department / Function National Accounts
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary £21,500 - £25,000
- Closing Date 27/09/2019
* This position is a 12 month fixed term contract *
Motonovo Commercial is a division of MotoNovo Finance. The team provides finance for cars and LCV fleets and offer fleet funding decision in principles to existing and new SME customers.
As an SME Sales Consultant you will cultivate and manage relationships with SME business owners decision makers and/or supporting MNF Dealers in order to sell fleet funding decision in principles and business specific financial products.
You will become an expert in using specialist business finance and leasing knowledge, which will enable you to become a trusted partner to our business customers and specialist introducers.
What you will be doing?
- Sell fleet funding and other business specific products and services to new and existing SME businesses and/or MNF Supporting dealers
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing SME customers and/or MNF supporting Dealers to generate profitable business
- Be the front line specialist support for all accounts when handling Underwriting, Payout, Product, System, SQ, Customer and Collections queries via telephone and email
- Proactively monitor and identify trends in performance and implement plans to improve results or embrace opportunities identified
- Proactively manage the Divisions accepted business by securing commitment with accounts in a timely manner, obtaining and recording reasons for lost business, analysing trends of lost business
- Record, collate and share competitor and market data obtained with management, MNF Commercial Business development managers and team
- Create and Produce reporting for use by MNF Commercial Business Development Managers and other departments within the clients business on an ad hoc, daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Attend joint visits with MNF Commercial Business Development Managers on an ad hoc basis
What you will need?
- Good relationship management skills
- Sales experience would be beneficial in our target driven environment
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to provide new ideas
- Show excellent interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail, where quality and detail is essential
- To be able to provide fresh ideas that provides solutions to challenges
- Be able to adapt and respond well to change
- Analysing and interpreting skills, that enables you to interpret information and provide rational judgements
- Good team working skills, where you will work collaboratively within your team and the wider business
- Planning and organising skills that allow you to reach desired goals
Life in the team
Our MotoNovo Commercial team is made up of Six SME Sales Consultants and five National Business Development Managers. Our Sales consultants are based in our Head Office in Cardiff and our National Business Development Managers are based out in the field, although you will see them around the office from time to time.
Our SME Consultants are driven, enthusiastic, friendly and hard working. They are an exceptional team who have contributed to the success of the division. They work collaboratively amongst each other and across the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join to team and take on this new role, making it your own and having additional responsibility to support the manager in making this role a success.
MotoNovo Finance recognises that personal development is important, so we offer opportunities for learning and development. You can also view our benefits package on our ‘Working Here’ Page.
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to our Head Office for either a competency based interview or a group assessment centre. We always do our upmost to make you feel relaxed as we want the best from you, we want you to be yourself and hopefully enjoy meeting us! The assessment centres are slightly different in terms of layout and timings but we have worked hard to make these days as fun and engaging as possible. If you have any questions prior to meeting us please don’t hesitate to drop up a line or give us a call!
If you are successful in joining MotoNovo, your time with us will start with our unique and insightful induction programme. In your two days with Alex (our induction champion) we can ensure you will gain a wealth of MotoNovo knowledge, build new relationships and have a fun filled start on your journey with us.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.