This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Field Sales
- Location Field Based North of UK
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary up to £50,000, OTE up to £65,000
- Closing Date 01/11/2019
An exciting role has opened up within MotoNovo Finance and we are looking for an experienced Sales Specialist who can engage and align Sales, Internal Functions, Suppliers and Dealers to drive better outcomes for the Customer, Dealer and MotoNovo Finance.
The successful candidate will be required to provide digital and sales expertise to key stakeholders, sales teams and dealers and be a driver in promoting findandfundmycar.com in the market place, whilst ensuring development of the role by attending training events and seminars.
What will you be doing?
- You will be required to assist in the development and implementation of a Digital Sales Strategy to ensure effective progression against MNF Vision, Mission & Quest
- You will be supporting the progression of findandfundmycar.com to drive better outcomes and experiences for Customers and Dealers
- Promote and support the findandfundmycar.com platform to ensure it becomes the most recognised aggregator brand in the UK for a vehicle purchase
- Support the launch and optimisation of new and existing products and initiatives to drive better outcomes for Customers, Dealers and MotoNovo Finance
- Identify opportunities to optimise acquisition, renewal and review processes with innovative technology
- Coach, support and motivate the sales function around key selling behaviours to ensure Account Managers progressively become consultants in the area of digital
- Regularly conducting reviews with all our regions to ensure best practice is shared within the sales function to ensure progression of findandfundmycar.com
- Working with a huge variety of stakeholders both internally & externally
This role will involve working with field staff, suppliers and dealers in the north of the UK and will be primarily field based.
You will be provided with all the equipment you'll to perform the role, including; a company car, mobile phone and laptop.
What will you need?
- You will need experience in a field sales role covering acquisition, business development or account management
- You will need a critical eye to be able to spot trends, changes and challenges both present and on the horizon
- You will possess excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail as clear and precise monthly reports will be required
- You will be an innovator, an ambassador of positive change and a driver behind the MNF Vision, Mission & Quest
- You will possess a combination of authenticity, passion, knowledge and skills to influence and drive the transitions needed
- Experience working in a Financial Services company
- Experience working in a Motor Finance company
Life in the team
The newly formed Sales Distribution team plan to align Sales, Internal Functions, Suppliers and Dealers to drive better outcomes for the Customer, Dealer and MotoNovo Finance, and are passionate about being;
- High impact
- Change Agents
- Subject Matter Experts
What does the process look like?
If successful at application stage you will be invited to complete a telephone interview with a member of our Recruitment Team. This is a great opportunity for you to ask us any questions you have regarding the role, the company or the process! Following the telephone interview, if successful, we would look to invite you along to a 1st stage interview with the Regional Manager. If we see your passion, drive, knowledge and experience at the face to face stage we will invite you to a 2nd stage interview, where you will be asked to complete a presentation based on a brief provided beforehand, and answer competency based interview questions.
If you have any questions on the above, please drop us an email or give us a call!
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining us.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.