- Department / Function Customer Services
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary £25,000
- Closing Date 02/09/2019
Our Customer Services department are the central contact hub for our customers and providing a first class service through a variety of channels.
What will you be doing?
- Providing daily support and guidance to our Customer Service Advisors
- Managing escalated complaints
- Completing monthly 121’s with your team members
- Holding weekly buzz sessions to deliver key objectives and updates
- Providing regular documented coaching and training sessions
- Leading and managing a team to deliver & exceed business KPIs
Life in the team
With our Customer Service department having such an impact on customer satisfaction, you will play a vital role in providing all the support needed to our advisors in order to deliver an exceptional service and fair customer outcomes with every interaction.
Majority of the time, we are a very busy and fast paced environment and therefore it is key to ensure that time is being invested in our superstar advisors!
Your role will be solely to ensure that your team have the capability to fulfil their role, the knowledge base to deliver on promises and the motivation to live and breathe our values daily.
You can expect a fun, social and supportive environment with many team incentives to help keep the energy high and reward for hard work.
There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 8 - 6:30 (rota basis) and Saturday 9 - 3 (you will work 1 in 3 Saturday’s)
What will you need?
- Leadership experience
- Contact centre experience is desirable
- Experience delivering individual and group coaching and training sessions
- A keen drive to help and support our people and customers
- Complaint handling experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Resilience and agility to work in a fast paced environment
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to our Head Office to attend a group assessment centre. We always do our upmost to make you feel relaxed as we want the best from you, we want you to be yourself and hopefully enjoy meeting us! The assessment centre will include a variety of group exercises but there will be no preparation required. We will discuss the final stages with you on this day. If you have any questions prior to meeting us please don’t hesitate to drop us a line or give us a call!
If you are successful in joining MotoNovo, your time with us will start with our unique and insightful induction programme. In your two days with Alex (our induction champion) we can ensure you will gain a wealth of MotoNovo knowledge, build new relationships and have a fun filled start on your journey with us.
The assessment centre for this role will take place on Friday 6th September, 10:00am to 15:00pm.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.