- Department / Function Finance
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 2
- Salary £18,000 per annum
- Closing Date 26/08/2019
Our Finance department is a hub for all monetary exchanges for the business. The team will assist all internal departments and investigate and resolve customer payment queries.
What will you be doing?
- Process customer account refunds, fee reversals, agreement unwinds etc.
- Complete servicing agreement reports like refunds and manual settlements
- Assist the Collections team with write off requests
- Ensure all unpaid cheques, indemnity claims and chargeback requests are completed by month end
Life in the team
Our team will be totally supportive of you, especially in your first few weeks, so don’t worry if the finance industry is new to you. Our teams work extremely hard but we make sure the working environment is a fun place to be. Some days are busier than others as you would expect so it would be impossible to get everything done without our incredible team orientated environment.
There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
Hours of work will be between 09:00-17:00, Monday-Friday.
What will you need?
- Good numeracy skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent team working skills
- To thrive when working towards a target
- A grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to complete two online tests (full instructions on how to go about completing the tests and the tools you will need will be provided at this stage). Once the tests have been completed, we will invite you in to attend an assessment day where you will have the chance to get to know us more and ask us questions too. If successful after this stage we will be asking you to join the team!
The Assessment Day will be held on Wednesday 28th August.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining us.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.