This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Field Sales
- Location Kent
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Up to £40,000
- Closing Date 06/09/2019
Our Field Sales team are very much the face of MotoNovo Finance and key drivers behind its success and performance. The team drives our business by growing and maintaining our relationships with our supporting dealerships and operate as a partner giving advice, guidance, support, and resources where appropriate.
What will you be doing?
- Acquiring, developing and maintaining relationships with dealerships
- Planning and implementing an effective sales development strategy for the territory
- Supporting and acting as a consultant to provide coaching and guidance to motor dealerships
- Bringing creativity to generate new ideas and tactical plans to win new business
Postcode Territory: TN 1 to 22 (MUST LIVE WITHIN TERRITORY)
What will you need?
- To be able to self-motivate, especially when working remotely
- The drive to succeed and a natural flare for building relationships
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Fantastic communication, presenting and negotiation skills at all management levels within a business
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
- A passion for your career with a mentality to succeed
Life in the team
We are not looking for the finished article or for someone to join our team and hit the ground running… our quality focused approach comes along with our strong culture so we want to get the right person to take on this fantastic opportunity.
You will feel completely invested in throughout your time with us but especially within your first six months when you go through a unique and tailored training plan. This could be a great next move for you if you thrive on a challenge, enjoy building genuine relationships and feel as though you could bring something new to the team!
You will have a close and trusted relationship with your manager Phil, where you will have monthly meetings to discuss challenges, successes and generally how you are getting on. There will be regular visits to our Head Office that may be for product updates, National Sales meetings or even the roll out of new exciting platforms. You will also have great development opportunities to support with future MotoNovians to join your team!
Salary offered will be depending on experience and can be up to £40,000 with an OTE up to £50,000. There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
What can we offer you?
- Pension scheme (company contributions 10%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus extras
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A structured and insightful induction plan
- Plus much more!
What does the process look like?
If successful at application stage you will be invited to complete a telephone interview with a member of our Recruitment Team. This is a great opportunity for you to ask us any questions you have regarding the role, the company or the process! Following the telephone interview, if successful, we would look to invite you along to a 1st stage interview with a member of the Recruitment Team and Phil (Regional Manager). If we see your passion, drive, knowledge and experience at the face to face stage we will invite you to a 2nd stage interview. We will provide more information on what this looks like closer to the time.
If you have any questions on the above, please drop us an email or give us a call!
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining us.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.