- Department / Function Field Sales
- Location Scotland
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary £55,000 to £65,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus
- Closing Date 01/07/2019
Our motor dealers are integral to the customer car-buying journey and to our success story; they help to introduce our industry leading products to customers looking to finance their next vehicle. As one of the fastest growing independent finance companies in the UK, more and more dealerships are partnering up with us. Our Field Sales team work collaboratively to provide support and develop our relationships with them, helping to grow their business alongside ours.
Our Regional Managers represent leadership within our field sales team. They are responsible for the profitability and profit and loss performance of the specified region. They work to maximise profit through review and development of business generated and sales activities, whilst adhering to the company’s operating procedures.
They lead their teams by motivating, coaching and inspiring them to perform to their full potential, ensuring that all agreed objectives and standards are achieved. They manage and review regional performance to ensure all strategic and tactical objectives are met to the agreed standard.
What will you be doing
- Motivate, develop and coach Account Managers to enable them to achieve their agreed KPI objectives
- Lead initiatives in a manner that delivers the agreed objectives
- To manage and motivate the team, to be committed to quality, professional customer service and business generation to ensure individual performance is maximised, using proven sales management and sales development techniques
- Set targets for Account Managers in line with budgets, and proactively manage individuals performance through effective monthly reviews and annual appraisals
- Proactively manage Account Manager activity to maximize all dealer development, retention and acquisition potential
- Constantly evaluate the business generated within the designated region, developing and improving the business to ensure suitable mix of business and maximum profitability is achieved
- Proactively manage Dealer funding facilities, maximising profitability and minimising risk, to ensure that the Company achieves the agreed volumes of business. In addition complete dealer reviews in the prescribed timescales, reporting issues to senior management as required
- Maintain and develop business relationships with Suppliers
- Maintain effective and valuable relationships with all major accounts, current and target, within the specified territory
- Maintain good knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, being compliant with these policies and procedures at all times
- Treat customers fairly and aim to deliver fair customer outcomes in all of our day-to-day processes
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to MotoNovo Finance products and services (e.g. ICOB, FCA Rules, Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.)
What you will need
- Motor Finance knowledge and experience
- Sales Management experience
- A real passion for Sales
- Motivational outlook
- Have an understanding of the digital presence within the Motor Industry
- Understanding of the customer journey
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Relationship management skills and the ability to collaborate
- Excellent organisational skills
- People management skills
- Planning/organising/developing sales plans
- Ability to work under pressure to stretching targets
- Ability to work in a regulated and procedural environment
- Attention to detail
Life in the team
You will manage a team of two Senior Account Managers and two Account Managers across the Scotland Region. As the Regional Manager your core role will be to inspire and lead your team through monthly one to one’s and sales meetings. You will accompany your team on joint visits to key clients and major acquisition targets. As Regional Manager you will be the market expert and find yourself attending industry functions to network and build core business relationships.
The successful person will need a full UK driving licence and must be residing within Central Scotland as the role requires extensive travel across Scotland. Travel to our head office in Cardiff will be required to attend MotoNovo Finance events and National Sales meetings.
Benefits for this role include a company car, laptop and mobile phone, plus many more perks, which can be explored further here.
What does the process look like
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to have an informal chat with our Head of Motor for the North Dave Anderson. The first stage of the formal process will be an interview held in Central Scotland with the final stage being held in our Head Office in Cardiff where you will have the opportunity to meet our Team and demonstrate why you are the best person for this exciting role within MotoNovo Finance.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that MotoNovo reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining MotoNovo.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.