- Department / Function National Account Management
- Location North Midlands
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits package
- Closing Date 26/06/2019
MotoNovo Finance has a fantastic opportunity for a National Account Manager to join the team. Here at MotoNovo Finance we have a real passion for what we do, with innovative ideas and a great team across the UK. Our success as a business goes hand in hand with our strong and positive culture.
What will you be doing?
- Managing and developing our largest accounts within the Major Accounts Division
- Promoting MotoNovo’s value add products and services to supporting and potential dealerships
- Using your influencing skills to win new dealers
- Conducting regular meetings with key stakeholders of your accounts
- Liaising with our internal support functions to maximise effective teamwork
- Acting as a consultant, supporting our dealer groups with regulatory change
Life in the team
You will be covering a large territory so extensive travel will come along with the role. A lot of your time will be spent with our current supporting dealerships to complete monthly reviews, which will require detailed and thorough preparation.
You will be fully supported to maintain a strong and trusted relationship with our national accounts through regular communication with our specialist internal account managers.
The future plans for the division are something that excites us all, so we would love to hear from you if you thrive on being part of an innovative and progressive team.
What will you need?
- Experience in a field based role
- Working experience within Key Accounts
- Experience in Motor Finance would be desirable
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Commitment to high level customer service
- The ability to be analytical when reviewing data
- An understanding of FCA regulations would be desirable
What can we offer you?
- Pension scheme (company contributions 10%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus extras
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A structured and insightful induction plan
- Plus much more!
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage we will shortly be in touch to arrange a first stage, informal telephone interview. If you are then progressed through to the next stage, we would be looking to invite you to our Head Office in Cardiff (South Wales) to complete a competency based interview and of course to have a feel for what it’s like to work at MotoNovo! We always like to demonstrate our positive culture throughout our recruitment processes and therefore we encourage you to be yourself and hopefully enjoy your time with us! We will be sure to keep you updated on the next stages for you with each contact that we have. We look forward to meeting you!
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.