- Department / Function Collections
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary up to £25,000
- Closing Date 21/06/2019
The Collections department is responsible for helping our customers who may find themselves in arrears or facing difficulty with their finance agreement. The department has a huge impact on the success of MotoNovo Finance and so we are on the lookout for those who can make a difference, to join us.
Our coaches assist with the on-going coaching, training and development of staff within the Collections function at MotoNovo Finance and ensure training and development delivered is successfully translated from theory into practice with an objective assessment of staff competency.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting with the on-going coaching, training and development of staff with the Collections function at MotoNovo Finance
- Supporting the Collections Trainer in the delivery of training sessions as and when required
- Supporting colleagues to understand the importance of reaching Fair Outcomes with our customers for the long term success of MNF.
- Working in partnership with external training providers where neccessary
- Working with a variety of Collections Managers and Team Leaders to assist with 1to1 and group based coaching through a wide range of methodologies
- Adapting your style to best suit the people you are coaching, looking for innovative ways to bring to life our approach to Collections and ensure the information is retained through ongoing support
The above is a snapshot of some of the key responsibilities of the role. After the above has been demonstrated there will be numerous options and encouragement to explore other areas in collections, assist with projects, create and drive initiatives and create a career that utilises your skills.
What will you need?
- 6 months experience in a collections environment
- Experience of coaching and mentoring within a contact centre environment
- Knowledge of best practice in coaching and how to plan and implement an effective session
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills recognising the best approach to take for a wide variety of people
Life in the team
Salary offered will be reflective of experience and can be up to £25,000 plus up to £350 monthly bonus. The good news is that everyone will have the opportunity to work up to the top end salary through being signed off competencies and achieving their Certificate in Consumer Debt Collection qualification (which we will pay for and even give you a bonus on completing).
Outside of this, there are numerous unique benefits such as breakfast mornings, seasonal bonuses and structured, formal training. There is also the very competitive MotoNovo Finance benefits package which can be explored further here.
Hours of work will be between 08:00-19:00 Monday-Thursday, 08:00-18:00 Friday and 09:00-13:00 Saturdays (you will only work 1 in 4 Saturdays). Bank Holidays are classed as a working day in the department but there are extra financial incentives when these are worked.
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to complete a telephone interview with one of the recruitment team. Following this you may be invited to our Head Office for a competency-based interview with a member of the recruitment team and the Training and Competency Manager. If this goes well you will be invited to join the team!
Upon starting, you will be put through a training programme that covers everything you need to make you a success in the team.
During your first two weeks, it is important not to miss any days so we are quite restrictive of holidays during this period. If successful for a position be sure to let us know any holidays you have booked so we can accommodate them outside of this time.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.