This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Field Sales
- Location North West
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Up to £36,000, OTE up to £45,000
- Closing Date 16/06/2019
Our Field Sales team are very much the face of MotoNovo Finance and key drivers behind its success and performance. The team drives our business by growing and maintaining our relationships with our supporting dealerships and operate as a partner giving advice, guidance, support, and resources where appropriate.
What will you be doing?
- Acquiring, developing and maintaining relationships with dealerships in North Wales, Wirral and Chester
- Achieving growth in KPI performance using
- Planning and implementing an effective sales development strategy for the territory
- Support and act as Consultant in providing training/coaching/guidance to Dealers (regulatory/sales process)
- Creativity in generating new ideas and tactical plans to win new business
- Providing wholesale and retail facilities – providing a relationship based service from our product portfolio
- Enhancing the current portfolio with the MotoNovo Difference – our diversity bringing benefits “Findandfundmycar” providing the total customer journey
Postcode Territory: LL and CH (MUST LIVE WITHIN TERRITORY)
What will you need?
- Previous account management, business development and acquisition experience
- Experience in working in a motor finance organisation
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and its significance in business success – innovative ways to help the customer journey
- To be able to self-motivate especially when working remotely
- The drive to succeed and a natural flare for building relationships
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Sound communication, presenting and negotiation skills at all management levels within a business
- An understanding of the Regulatory Requirements and changes in the finance market place
- Knowledge of wholesale funding facilities/balance sheet interpretation
- Aware of Competitor terms, understanding of market place challenges and where opportunities prevail
Life in the team
Upon starting with MotoNovo as an Account Manager you will have the chance to visit our brand new Head Office in the city centre of Cardiff to attend a two day company induction with other new starters from various parts of the business. Following that you will embark upon your 6 month training programme. You will have classroom based training with our Field Sales Training Consultant, Paul, where you will learn everything there is to know about our products, services and systems along with the skills needed to make you a success.
As a member of our North West Region you can expect monthly team meetings where you will discuss your month to date and bounce ideas around with your colleagues. You will be part of a vibrant, high energy, hardworking team and will get together every 2-3 months to celebrate successes in various fun activities. You will be part of an established team with a number of years of experience, where success has been built on achievement of results year on year, an extremely hardworking team who are driven by results, collectively and individually team players..
There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
What does the process look like?
If successful at application stage you will be invited to complete a telephone interview with a member of our Recruitment Team. This is a great opportunity for you to ask us any questions you have regarding the role, the company or the process! Following the telephone interview, if successful, we would look to invite you along to a 1st stage interview with the Regional Manager. If we see your passion, drive, knowledge and experience at the face to face stage we will invite you to a 2nd stage interview, where you will be asked to complete a presentation based on brief provided beforehand, and answer competency based interview questions.
If you have any questions on the above, please drop us an email or give us a call!
Here at MotoNovo Finance we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates as we know that Diversity & Inclusion is integral to the success of the company and we are striving to build a company where everyone feels welcome and valued and where differences are embraced.
Please be aware that MotoNovo Finance reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining MotoNovo Finance.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.