This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Collections
- Location National Coverage
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Up to £50,000 per annum plus quarterly bonus dependent on KPI being achieved, company car, laptop, mobile phone plus benefits
- Closing Date 22/05/2019
The Collections department is responsible for helping our customers who may find themselves in arrears or facing difficulty with their finance agreement. The department has a huge impact on the success of MotoNovo Finance and so we are on the lookout for those who can make a difference, to join us.
As the Vehicle Remarketing Sales Manager you will be responsible for being the company representative at allocated vehicle auction sales across the UK, ensuring that all activities are conducted to company standards & KPIs to ensure maximum vehicle entries and sale conversions against prescribed CAP Clean targets are achieved in line with Company policies, procedures and systems.
This role will require extensive travel throughout the UK. Areas covered include; Shepshed, Washington, Shotts, Machester, Chelmsford, Donington, Westbury, Wakefield and Bristol. Travel to our head office at One Central Square, Cardiff will be required, approximately once a month, this is subject to change for business requirements.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively manage and support the sales of motor vehicles at designated auction sites across the UK
- Supporting vehicle pricing, setting matrixes
- Drive auction performance to deliver required service performance levels / targets, seeking opportunities to uplift performance and make savings where practicable
- Providing insight and making recommendations to enhance the use / type of disposal outlets
- Undertaking ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
- Assist the supplier manager with all audit, risk and governance requirements with the auction suppliers in support of BIA and operational Risk
- Report on the performance of the auction suppliers monthly to key stakeholders, making recommendations for stock allocation./reallocation based upon champion challenge performance
- Undertake regular performance meetings with the auction suppliers, document outputs and ensure the Supplier Manager is provided with oversight at all times.
- Help develop appropriate performance metrics and their implementation
- Engage with the audit team identifying specific areas that need specific focus where applicable
What will you need?
- Experience within the Motor Finance sector and specifically within the Auction sales process
- Experience in used cars, vehicle auctions, mechanical or body shop experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of working in a regulated environment (especially under the FCA) would be beneficial
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate sound numerical skills and literacy
- Negotiation skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure and deliver results
- Planning and organisation skills
- Uses own initiative, resourceful, problem solving
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail
- Able to follow procedures and work within regulated environment
- Ability to work unsupervised but also within a team
- Good IT skills
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.