- Department / Function HR
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary UP TO £25,000
- Closing Date 24/05/2019
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
The HR Department at Motonovo Finance are recognised as a true partner to the business, supporting and leading on a host of services that support our colleagues to deliver the business strategy. Our HR Analyst will work closely with the HR team and provide analytical support.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying improvements to Core HR processes through improved use of technology
- Implement process improvements including designing solutions for current problems such as notifications and report availability
- Identification and creation of HR MI on a monthly and ad-hoc basis, ensuring the creation of a system that can be maintained and updated in this growing organisation
- Running and building all new reports, Business Intelligence from the People systems
- Analysis as required on projects such as annual salary reviews, performance processes and others
- Update and create improvements to the reporting suite to give managers and HR partners access to information on request
- Management of the Car fleet working with Activa and employees
What will you need?
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel: pivot tables, v-lookups, logic formula's
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Discreet and confidential manner
- Confident and effective communication
- Experience in MI reporting and presenting
A formal HR qualification is not essential for this role but you will need to have the experience to compensate.
Life in the team
Salary offered will be reflective of experience but is up to £25,000 and there is also an annual performance related bonus available. There is also the very competitive Motonovo benefits package which includes a generous pension and private healthcare which can be explored further here.
Hours of work will be between 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility required around key dates.
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to complete an online assessment. Following this there will be an in depth interview at our Head Office in Cardiff. We will work with you to make sure that all times and scheduling is suitable.
Following the interview stage you will be informed if you have been successful in receiving an offer to join the company. Throughout the process we will be open and transparent about what the role will involve, the challenges it may face and the opportunities that it can bring.
We are committed to the achievement of equal opportunities.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.