This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Sales Enablement
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Up to £20,000, OTE £26,000
- Closing Date 17/05/2019
Sales Enablement is a team within the Sales & Distribution Division of Motonovo Finance consisting of three sub-teams; Dealer Engagement, Sales Analysis and Insurance Support and Analysis. Dealer Engagement helps drive the objectives of the Sales & Distribution Division by engaging with dealers via various telephone based initiatives, whereas the Sales Analysis team is responsible for delivering sales analytics both in the form of routine reporting and via bespoke requests from key stakeholders. Our Insurance Support & Analytics delivers front line administrative support and KPI reporting for the Insurance Sales Team.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering exceptional service to new and existing dealers and proactively promoting MotoNovo Finance’s products and services through outbound calls
- Working closely with MotoNovo Finance Account Managers, notifying them of opportunities to introduce further products and services
- Gathering high quality meaningful sales and dealer intelligence that provides insight into areas of opportunity within existing and potential motor dealer relationships
Life in the team
Our team will be totally supportive of you, especially in your first few weeks, so don’t worry if the finance industry is new to you. Our teams work extremely hard so we like to keep the energy high by arranging fun activities such as;
- Team nights out
- Team player of the month (nominated by the team via our internal reward platform)
- Golden ticket raffle (for service excellence)
- Seasonal incentives such as our Game of Thrones competition where a free team breakfast is up for grabs!
There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
Hours of work will be 35 hours week Monday to Friday with some flexibility between the hours of 8:30am and 6pm.
What will you need?
- Passionate about adding value through service excellence
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and be target driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tenacity and the drive to reach targets
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organisational skills
- To be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude
- Determination and self-motivation
- Good technical skills including Excel and Outlook
We are committed to the achievement of equal opportunities.
Please be aware that MotoNovo Finance reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.