This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Apprenticeship Scheme
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 5
- Salary £16,000 plus bonus
- Closing Date 20/05/2019
We want you to build a career that is as bright as your future. Here at Motonovo Finance, we recognise there are many ways to start a career and that our paths can often change.
If you are looking to start a career that will equip you with the tools and the qualifications along with the experience and the opportunities that will put you in a position for your career inside or outside of Motonovo Finance to thrive, then apply today.
We currently have full-time apprenticeship opportunities based in our head office in Cardiff City Centre that are suitable for people of all ages who are interested in pursuing a nationally recognised qualification whilst working within an established company. Duties and areas of study will differ depending on the pathway being pursued, for more information please read on.
What you can expect
Right from the beginning, you will be given the training and support needed which will result in being awarded one of two qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Financial Services
You will work with departmental colleagues and be treated with the same respect from day one, as you truly embed yourself in the Motonovo Finance culture. You will also have the appropriate support needed to complete your qualification. Following the successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to apply for permanent positions within the company or continue on your journey by completing a higher level apprenticeship.
Life at work
Business and Administration Apprenticeship
Within this category you will have the option to join either our Business Support Team or Sales Enablement Team.
Business Support Team
Often described as the “engine” of the company, you will be working within our Business Support function that provides all the support and logistics needed to communicate with the 430,000+ customers of Motonovo Finance. Here is an idea of what your daily tasks would be…
- Providing administrative support to all departments
- Reconciling of all incoming payments to the business
- Operating postal machinery along with managing the mail room
Sales Enablement Team
Our Sales Enablement team is split into two sub-teams which are Dealer Engagement and Sales Analysis. Our Dealer Engagement team communicate with our dealers via various telephone based initiatives, whereas the Sales Analysis team is responsible for reviewing the sales analytics and producing reports. Here is an idea of what your daily tasks would be…
- Produce detailed reports and management information
- Provide first class administrative support to the Sales & Distribution Division, fully owning insurance administrative duties
- Be responsible for ensuring that customers receive documentation that accurately reflects the products they have purchased
Financial Services Apprenticeship
Our Financial Services Apprenticeships will be placed in either our Insurance Services Team or our Underwriting Team.
Insurance Services Team
The Insurance Services Department are responsible for the welcoming of our customers and to promote our additional products where applicable. Here is an idea of what your daily tasks would be…
- Providing exceptional customer service to our new customers via outbound calls
- Actively promoting our products and services with due consideration to regulations
- Act as the ‘face’ of MotoNovo – be the brand guardian and ensure that all customers are treated fairly
Our Underwriting Team are responsible for completing the necessary checks and following regulatory procedures in order to come to a decision regarding finance applications for new customers purchasing their next vehicle. Here is an idea of what your daily tasks would be…
- Provide administrative support to the Underwriters and following up pending deals by either phoning/emailing the motor dealer for further information or missing documentation
- To complete the input of proposals and work any failed proposals in a timely manner
- Complete telephone security interviews with potential customers
Qualifications and Application Process
The requirements to apply for the apprenticeship scheme are that you must have achieved (or be expected to achieve by August 2019) 5 GCSEs grades A-C, including in Maths and English. Once you have applied for the apprenticeship scheme you will hear from us with an outcome on your application and if successful, an invite will follow to attend one of our Assessment Days in May. Don’t worry, we have worked hard to make these days as fun and relaxed as possible and we just want you to be yourself! If you do have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call a friendly member of our team to support you with any queries. You will be sent a candidate brochure along with your invitation and all we ask for preparation is to have a read through this to learn about MotoNovo and what it’s like to work here.
Assessment Days will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday May 1st
- Friday May 17th
- Monday May 20th
- Wednesday May 22nd
Please note - this role will begin in September 2019 with 2nd stage interviews taking place throughout June.
We are committed to the achievement of equal opportunities.