This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function HR
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary up to £35,000
- Closing Date 09/04/2019
6 Month FTC
The HR Department at Motonovo Finance are recognised as a true partner to the business, supporting and leading on a host of services that suppport our colleagues to deliver the business strategy. Our HR Consultants build relationships to offer commerical advice and solutions and serve as a trusted adviser to the business, leading on a wide range of ER related issues.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting line managers and team leaders in understanding and implementing policies and procedures
- Advising and supporting both informal and formal discussions on disciplinary, grievance and absence issues
- Supporting line managers with any performance issues, putting in well balanced, fair and measurable action plans
- Reviewing policies to ensure they remain fair, compliant, relevant and up-to-date
- Conducting exit interviews and assisting in MI reporting
Whilst a lot of the role operates within process, you will be expected to take control of situations using your experience and knowledge to ensure the best outcome is reached for the business and for our colleagues. There will also be numerous opportunities to get involved with ad-hoc projects alongside HR Business Partners on a fairly frequent basis.
- You will need to have in-depth ER experience and be comfortable to support end to end ER processes as they occur
- You will be an excellent communicator and possess the confidence and enthusiasm to build the relationships you will need to be successful across the business
- You will possess a commercial mindset and be able to fairly weigh up issues whilst balancing both employee and company views
- You will be excited at the prospect of joining a department that isn’t the finished article, where you can have a real impact on its success
- You will not be afraid to put your ideas forward, if you see a "better way" of doing things then you will be confident enough to bring it to the table
A formal HR qualification is not essential for this role but you will need to have the experience to compensate. Whilst this would ideally suit someone from a professional services background, we are open to anyone with strong ER experience that can work within a fast paced, innovative and empowering department.
Life in the team
Salary offered will be reflective of experience but is up to £35,000 and there is also an annual performance related bonus available. There is also the very competitive Motonovo benefits package which includes a generous pension and private healthcare which can be explored further here.
Hours of work will be between 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility required around key dates.
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to complete a telephone interview where we can discuss in more detail your previous experiences and skills that could be applicable to the role. Following this there will be an in depth interview at our Head Office in Cardiff. We will work with you to make sure that all times and scheduling is suitable.
Following the interview stage you will be informed if you have been successful in receiving an offer to join the company. Throughout the process we will be open and transparent about what the role will involve, the challenges it may face and the opportunities that it can bring.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.