- Department / Function Collections
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary up to £50,000
- Closing Date 22/07/2019
The Collections Department at Motonovo Finance are on a truly transformational journey that is on course to see the department as industry leaders in the Collections landscape. Whether it be for the technology we use, the people we work with or the development we provide, you will join a department that recognises there is still a way to go, but empowers our people and provides the support needed to get there.
As an Operations Manager in Collections you will be a natural leader of people with the vision, ambition and drive to support this journey.
What will you be doing?
- Leading multiple teams within Collections ensuring strategic objectives are met and day to day issues are actioned
- Working closely with stakeholders across the department, including the Head of Collections and other Operations Managers, to develop a best in class service for our customers
- Supporting the daily running and ongoing development of multiple inbound contact centre teams
- Supporting the department with expert advice, knowledge and guidance that utilises experience gained in a regulated collections environment
- Providing project support to ensure that we remain an innovative and progressive department
- Horizon scanning and working with regulator guidance to remain pro-active and progressive in adhering to FCA guidelines
The above represents a broad summary of what will fall in the successful candidate’s responsibilities but of course, at times, you will be required to operate with the flexibility to support and lead your teams in a variety of ways.
- You will need to have experience in leading a team, preferably multiple, in a regulated collections environment
- You will understand the challenges collections can face in a regulated market and have ideas on how to overcome them
- You are interested in change, growth and innovation to overcome issues
- You are excited by joining a department that isn’t the finished article, where you can have a real impact on its success
- You are an excellent communicator, regardless of the audience
Life in the team
Salary offered will be reflective of experience but is up to £50,000 and there is also an annual performance related bonus available. There is also the very competitive Motonovo benefits package which includes a generous pension and private healthcare which can be explored further here.
Outside of this, there are numerous unique benefits such as breakfast mornings, team social events and generous support to pursue further training and qualifications.
Hours of work will be between 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility required around key dates.
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to complete a telephone interview where we can discuss in more detail your previous experiences and skills that could be applicable to the role. Following this there will be a couple of interviews at our Head Office in Cardiff which will involve a more formal interview and a presentation. We will work with you to make sure that all times and scheduling is suitable.
Following the interview stage you will be informed if you have been successful in receiving an offer to join the company. Throughout the process we will be open and transparent about what the role will involve, the challenges it may face and the opportunities that it can bring.
If successful you will need to provide Proof of Right to Work in the UK prior to commencing your employment. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.