- Department / Function Operational Risk
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 2
- Salary Up to £27,500
- Closing Date 26/02/2019
Our Operational Risk department support the business by embedding risk management practices, helping Motonovo make risk based decisions in line with the overall strategy of the company. The team are on a journey with a goal to give the business all the tools they need to manage their own risks and controls!
What will you be doing?
- Create, design and implement the 12 month key control testing schedule
- Complete key control testing
- Identify risks and opportunities to improve
- Produce accurate test records and reports
- Agree appropriate action plans to address control weaknesses
Life in the team
The team have a wide range of skills and expertise. Working regularly together and often socialising as part of company events and specific team events. The team are very friendly and enjoy working and socialising as a collective.
There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
What will you need?
- Excellent interpersonal skills - building relationships is an essential part of the role
- Experience in control testing or similar roles
- Internal Audit certificate (desirable)
- Institute of Risk Management qualification (desirable)
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at application stage you will be invited to our Head Office for a face to face interview where we will complete a CV check with you and ask competency based and technical questions.
If you are successful in joining MotoNovo, your time with us will start with our unique and insightful induction programme. In your two days with Alex (our induction champion) we can ensure you will gain a wealth of MotoNovo knowledge, build new relationships and have a fun filled start on your journey with us. Once you have joined your team and settled in, you will make a start with your robust training plan where your development will be your team leader’s priority.
We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please be aware that MotoNovo Finance reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining MotoNovo Finance.