- Department / Function Executive Support
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Up to £20,0000
- Closing Date 01/03/2019
* This is a fixed term contract for 12 months *
Our Executive Support team are our friendly face that welcome all external visitors to the business and will provide personal assistance to our Management Committee as well as dealing with any internal meeting requests.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the Management Committee with travel, accommodation and ad hoc requests
- Provide assistance to all staff that are field based in relation to Head Office meeting bookings
- Interacting with external and internal customers on a daily basis, face to face and over the phone
Life in the team
You will interact with a number of people daily so you can expect to join a team that is consistently positive and interactive. You will have a great opportunity to build relationships with a number of people, giving you a huge amount of exposure company-wide.
As part of the Executive Support team no day be the same, you won’t go long without a day of being non-stop but your hard work will not go unrecognised.
You can also view our benefits package on our ‘Working Here’ Page.
Hours of work will be between 08:00-18:00 Monday-Friday.
What you will need
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- A team orientated approach
- Fantastic written and oral communication skills
- To be willing and able to engage and build relationships with all levels of seniority
- The ability to remain highly organised even when under pressure
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to our Head Office for a competency based interview. We always do our upmost to make you feel relaxed as we want the best from you, we want you to be yourself and hopefully enjoy meeting us! If you have any questions prior to meeting us please don’t hesitate to drop us a line or give us a call!
If you are successful in joining MotoNovo, your time with us will start with our unique and insightful induction programme. In your two days with Alex (our induction champion) we can ensure you will gain a wealth of MotoNovo knowledge, build new relationships and have a fun filled start on your journey with us. You will then join your team and start your training alongside our current experts!
We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining MotoNovo Finance.