This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Key Account Team
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary £20,000 - £26,000
- Closing Date 10/04/2019
Key Account Managers play a vital role in providing an excellent service to our major accounts and therefore have a large impact on overall businesses performance.
What will you be doing?
- Taking inbound calls to answer any queries from our field based team and dealerships, putting in place the necessary actions to help them
- Making outbound calls to our dealerships to promote our additional products
- Working collaboratively with a number of our internal departments, ensuring you are fully aware of their processes
- Providing training via telephone to our dealerships on our internal systems
- Looking after your own set accounts, taking care to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our dealers
Life in the team
You can expect a fantastic team environment where everyone gets their voice heard in a supportive and collaborative culture. Fun and excitement are a core pillar of the team with regular team meetings where the discussions are led by you.
Don’t worry if you haven’t worked in financial services previously or if this would be your first office based role, we want the right person to join our team regardless of their background.
Once you have mastered our one of a kind account management, your development won’t stop there. There will be many opportunities to support or lead with projects and further opportunity to attend meetings with senior management as a representative of the Key Accounts team.
You can also view our benefits package on our ‘Working Here’ Page.
Salary offered will be reflective of experience and is up to £20,000 per annum with an OTE of £26,000.
Hours of work will be between 09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday with one shift being 10:00-18:00 and 10:00-16:00 Saturdays (you will work roughly one in ten Saturdays).
What you will need
- A naturally proactive approach when building a new relationship
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience working towards a target would be desirable
- An eye for detail
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to our Head Office to attend an assessment centre. We have worked hard to ensure these days are as engaging and relaxed as possible in order to get the best from you. Your time with us can include both group and individual exercises and a competency based interview. If you have any questions or would like any further details about the assessment day, please feel free to contact a member of our team!
If you are successful in joining MotoNovo, your time with us will start with our unique and insightful induction programme. In your two days with Alex (our induction champion) we can ensure you will gain a wealth of MotoNovo knowledge, build new relationships and have a fun filled start on your journey with us. You will then join your team and start your training, both through spending time with internal teams and going out with our field staff getting an understanding for what they do.
Please note that the assessment centre for this role will be held on Friday 12th April, 10:00am to 15:00pm.
We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining MotoNovo Finance.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by the Recruitment team.