- Department / Function Payouts
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary £16,000 plus monthly bonus up to £350
- Closing Date 25/01/2019
The Input and Payout department play a vital role in ensuring our finance deals are paid out in industry leading turnaround times. The team are responsible for carrying out checks on all documents received before making the decision to payout to a dealership.
What will you be doing?
- Administering the payout of new business applications using various computerised systems ensuring those of the highest priority are dealt with efficiently
- Undergoing all necessary checks for new business e.g. verifying vehicle details, applicant credit searches, etc.
- Assisting Account Managers and dealers with general queries whilst building a strong and trusting relationship
- Showing great teamwork by supporting and motivating team members to reach the common goal
Life in the team
Our team will be totally supportive of you, especially in your first few weeks, so don’t worry if the finance industry is new to you. Our teams work extremely hard so we don’t leave it too long without a bit of excitement with our fun Fridays! Some days are busier than others as you would expect so it would be impossible to get everything done without our incredible team orientated environment.
Once you have perfected the payouts, there will be opportunities to progress within the department and the leadership team will go above and beyond to ensure that you are invested in.
As a successful payout administrator you will have impeccable accuracy, great interpersonal skills and team spirit.
There is also the very competitive Motonovo Finance benefits package which can be explored further here.
Hours of work will be between 09:00-20:00 Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00 Saturday and 10:00-17:00 Sundays (you will only work 1 in 3 Saturdays and roughly 1 in 12 Sundays).
What you will need
- Great interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail
- A collaborative approach
- Be able to trust your own initiative
- To thrive when working towards a target
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to our Head Office for either a competency based interview or a group assessment centre. We always do our upmost to make you feel relaxed as we want the best from you, we want you to be yourself and hopefully enjoy meeting us! The assessment centres are slightly different in terms of layout and timings but we have worked hard to make these days as fun and engaging as possible. If you have any questions prior to meeting us please don’t hesitate to drop us a line or give us a call!
If you are successful in joining MotoNovo, your time with us will start with our unique and insightful induction programme. In your two days with Alex (our induction champion) we can ensure you will gain a wealth of MotoNovo knowledge, build new relationships and have a fun filled start on your journey with us. Once you have joined your team and settled in, you will make a start with your robust training plan where your development will be your team leader’s priority. We know that everyone’s learning styles are different so you won’t be taking your first call or paying out your first deal until you feel ready.
We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining MotoNovo Finance.