- Department / Function National Accounts
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Between £21,500 and £25,000 depending on experience plus monthly bonus
- Closing Date 11/02/2019
Motonovo Commercial is a division of MotoNovo Finance. The team provides finance for cars and LCV fleets and offer fleet funding decision in principles to existing and new SME customers.
As an SME Sales Consultant you will cultivate and manage relationships with SME business owners and decision makers in order to sell fleet funding decision in principles and business specific financial products.
You will become an expert in using specialist business finance and leasing knowledge, which will enable you to become a trusted partner to our business customers and specialist introducers.
What you will be doing?
- Sell credit lines and other business specific products and services to new and existing SME business customers.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in the SME finance and leasing industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing SME customers and introducer to generate profitable business.
- Be the front line specialist support for all accounts/customers when handling Underwriting, Payout, Product, System, SQ, Customer and Collections queries via telephone and email.
- Delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring that a culture of Treating Customers Fairly is embedded within every customer transaction.
- Proactively monitor and identify trends in performance and implement plans to improve results or embrace opportunities identified.
- Proactively manage the Divisions accepted business by securing commitment with Customers/accounts in a timely manner, obtaining and recording reasons for lost business, analysing trends of lost business.
- Record, collate and share competitor and market data obtained with management, SME Account Managers and team.
- Create and Produce reporting for use by SME Account Managers and other departments within the clients business on an ad hoc, daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Attend joint visits with SME Account Managers on an ad hoc basis
What you will need?
- Proof of Right to work in the UK
- Good relationship management skills
- Sales experience would be beneficial in our target driven environment
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to provide new ideas
- Show excellent interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail, where quality and detail is essential
- To be able to provide fresh ideas that provides solutions to challenges
- Be able to adapt and respond well to change
- Analysing and interpreting skills, that enables you to interpret information and provide rational judgements
- Good team working skills, where you will work collaboratively within your team and the wider business
- Planning and organising skills that allow you to reach desired goals
Life in the team
Our MotoNovo Commercial team are made up of five SME Sales Consultants and four National Business Development Managers. Our Sales consultants are based in our Head Office in Cardiff and our National Business Development Managers are based out in the field, although you will see them around the office from time to time.
Our SME Consultants are driven, enthusiastic, friendly and hard working. They are an exceptional team and contributed to the success of the division. They work collaboratively amongst each other and across the business.
MotoNovo Finance recognises that personal development is important, so we offer opportunities for learning and development. There is also the very competitive Motonovo Finance benefits package which can be explored further here.
What does the process look like?
If successful at the application stage, we will invite you to complete a telephone interview with one of our Recruitment Officers. Don’t worry this is an opportunity for you to ask us questions too!
Following this, you may be invited into our Head Office to attend an assessment day. Don’t worry, there’s no need to be nervous! This is an opportunity for you to see the way we work and to find out more about us. Plus you will get to meet Claire, our lovely Team Manager and one of the SME Sales Consultants.
We will have a few exercises for everyone, but we like to keep the day relaxed, fun, interactive and more importantly informative for you! It’s not only important to us, to find the right candidate, buts it’s even more important that you feel this is the right role for you and we are the right organisation you would like to work for.
Salary offered will be reflective of experience and relevant knowledge.
We are committed to equal opportunities.
The assessment day is being held on Friday 15th February 2019.
Please be aware that MotoNovo Finance reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.