- Department / Function Credit Risk
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary up to £35,000
- Closing Date 03/10/2018
Our Credit Risk Team is the foundation of our business and their work is key to our success. Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity to join the pricing function available that will suit a strong graduate or someone that has recently embarked on their credit risk career. As well as project diversity, we are also committed to investing in training for all of our analysts so that we can develop the most capable credit risk team to assist MotoNovo on its expansion journey.
As a Pricing Analyst, you will support the pricing department to build, maintain, review, analyse and report on dealer performance. This person will also be required to develop and maintain effective analytical reports - such as for credit committee or scorecard monitoring forums - that can be used by the business to make key decisions on areas such as risk.
The team operates on a culture of shared learning, creative thinking and proactive support for the business. The successful candidate must be prepared to embrace this way of working and be an active contributor to the team ethic.
There is a broad role remit with the potential to cover different portfolios (secured and unsecured) and including (but not limited to) application modelling, credit risk modelling, stress testing and portfolio optimisation.
The ideal candidate will be :
- Highly numerate and educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerate subject (Maths, Economics, Statistical Analysis etc)
- Will be an analytical thinker and logical problem solver
- Will have good interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels across the business
- Experience in creating and developing credit risk/scorecard models as well as any coding experience is highly desirable but not essential.
For the full breakdown of responsibilities, please download the job description.
We are committed to the achievement of equal opportunities.
Please be aware that MotoNovo Finance reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.