- Department / Function IT
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Up to £27,000 pa plus annual bonus
- Closing Date 31/01/2019
Our IT Service Desk Team is a key function within the IT Department and across the business. They are responsible for all IT services including, desk side support services, incident management, request fulfilment and access management.
As a second line Service Support Analyst you will support and administer MotoNovo's Systems and Services through the provision of technical advice and guidance, maintenance and problem solving. You will ensure services meet standards for service provision and are delivered and maintained to the agreed Service Levels.
You will offer 2nd line Desk side and administrative support for the IT infrastructure; network and desktop environments including printing and telephony for MNF staff both field and office based.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day administration, maintenance and support of IT systems, collating system improvements and enhancements, testing and trouble shooting.
Aiming to resolve issues over the phone (first time fix) in order to provide excellent service
The ideal candidate must have;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Flexible to change
- Logical analysis and trouble-shooting skills
- Problem solving and resourceful
- Methodical thinking
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Motivated and Enthusiastic
- Uses own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT Skills
Technical skills required for the role include;
- Windows 10 knowledge
- Group policy experience
- Active Directory
- Virtualisation technology
- Experience of creating and deploying desk top images
Desirable skills include Microsoft 365.
For the full breakdown of responsibilities please download the job description.
We are committed to the achievement of equal opportunities.
Please be aware that MotoNovo Finance reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.