- Department / Function National Account Management
- Location South East
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Up to £52,000 depending on experience plus OTE circa £12,000 plus excellent benefits packaged including a company car, phone and laptop.
- Closing Date 31/08/2018
MotoNovo Finance has an exciting opportunity for a National Business Development Manager to join our MotoNovo Commercial Division. MotoNovo Commercial provides funding for cars and LCV fleets and offer fleet funding decisions in principles to existing and new SME customers.
Here at MotoNovo Finance we have a real passion for what we do, with innovative ideas and a great team across the UK. Our success as a business goes hand in hand with our strong and positive culture.
This role will be covering the South East Region (Swindon, Reading, London, Brighton, Chelmsford, Portsmouth and Southampton).
As a National Business Development Manager you will lead MotoNovo’s external sales and market share strategy by selling the benefits of the MotoNovo Commercial proposition to existing and prospective introducers, in conjunction with our existing motor sales teams. You will be responsible for the effective delivery of agreed performance and strategic objectives within their area of responsibility.
The ideal candidate must have;
- Business Development Management skills
- Experience of coaching or working with others towards a shared target
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Sound financial acumen
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Persistent and sales motivated
- Organisation skills
- Commitment to high level customer service
- Analytical and reviewing skills to the highest standard
- Good IT Skills
This role will require extensive travel throughout the respective divisions and regular monthly trips to our Head Office at One Central Square in Cardiff, South Wales.
For the full breakdown of responsibilities please download the job description.
We are committed to the achievement of equal opportunities.
Please be aware that MotoNovo Finance reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.