This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Complaints
- Location Cardiff City Centre
- Number of roles available 3
- Salary Up to £27,000
- Closing Date 14/02/2019
Our Customer Care department are responsible for investigating all complaints which come into the business. MotoNovo see a complaint as an opportunity to improve and our Complaint Handlers work hard to ensure a fair outcome is achieved.
What will you be doing?
- Investigating complaints and gathering evidence
- Liaising with customers, dealerships, Account Managers and third parties
- Proactively managing your caseload to ensure all regulatory timescales are met and customers are kept informed through various channels of communication
- Composing and sending regulatory letters to customers when required
Life in the team
Our team will fully support you throughout your training when you start with MotoNovo. You will slowly build up your caseload after shadowing your colleagues and having regular coaching sessions with your Team Leader.
Our Complaint Handlers fully support each other with their cases by holding daily ‘case clinics’ where they share knowledge and expertise to ensure a fair outcome is achieved for our customers. The team work hard to achieve their objectives and that hard work is recognised and rewarded through team incentives.
There is also our very competitive benefits package which can be explored further on our 'Working Here' page.
Hours of work will be between 09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday.
What will you need?
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- To be able to work well under pressure during busy times
What does the process look like?
If you are successful at the application stage you will be invited to our Head Office for a competency based interview. We always do our upmost to make you feel relaxed as we want the best from you, we want you to be yourself and hopefully enjoy meeting us! If you have any questions prior to meeting us please don’t hesitate to drop us a line or give us a call!
If you are successful in joining MotoNovo, your time with us will start with our unique and insightful induction programme. In your two days with Alex (our induction champion) we can ensure you will gain a wealth of MotoNovo knowledge, build new relationships and have a fun filled start on your journey with us. Once you have joined your team and settled in, you will make a start with your robust training plan where your development will be your team leader’s priority. We know that everyone’s learning styles are different so your complaints pipeline will increase slowly.
We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please be aware that MotoNovo Finance reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please be aware that you will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK should you be successful in joining MotoNovo Finance.