This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Complaints
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 24/07/2022
Let us tell you a bit about us…
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
We are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services. Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella.
We thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; we open up the lending market to many; and thousands of customers chose Motonovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose.
Feel like being part of…
- Our Growing Complaints function where you will be responsible for the support and guidance of our Complaints Handlers. Reporting into the Training and Competence Manager, you will oversee the induction process for all new starters and support with their continuous development including producing training content and videos.
- We offer a hybrid working model, so you will be in the office 2-3 days per week and the remainder of the week you will be based remotely.
- What would your day look like?
- Creating training material for the new starter induction, development of the T&C scheme and ad-hoc training sessions
- Delivering and facilitating training, both 1-2-1 and large groups sessions
- Overseeing the end to end process for the induction of new starters
- Keeping a thorough record of all training material and auditing the record keeping of the T&C scheme
- The ‘go-to’ person for all training related queries, both within your team and the wider business
- Becoming an SME for Group Products keeping up to date with all regulatory changes and requirements that impact the Complaints Process.
What do we expect of you?
- Training and coaching experience, with exposure to a robust Training and Competence Scheme
- Working experience within a Complaints capacity is essential, an FCA regulated environment would be preferred
- To be comfortable with the delivery of training via multiple channels e.g. Microsoft Teams
- A track record in the creation of professional, engaging and thorough training material
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a proactive approach
- The ability to communicate and build relationships with a number of internal teams, stakeholders and third-party providers
- To be a team player and a natural people person, demonstrating best practice within a training environment
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as a colleague, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
If you’re interested but not sure if you have all the criteria listed... have a chat with us. We are open to applications from varied backgrounds.
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.