This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Dealer Funding
- Location United Kingdom
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 07/08/2022
Let us tell you a bit about us…
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
We are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services. Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella.
We thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; we open up the lending market to many; and thousands of customers chose Motonovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose.
Feel like being part of…
A growing funding team who offers customers a tailor-made service for various finance products and have ambitious plans to grow in the coming years?
The role of Dealer Funding Business Partner is really important to us. This is a newly created position for the group with the main aim of improving our services and offerings to our dealers across the UK by meeting them face to face to explore how best we can assist our customers growth plans.
This role will be home based, with a large proportion of your time travelling to customers sites across the UK and quarterly meetings in our Cardiff office. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager, and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Working closely with relevant teams and stakeholders across the business including (but not limited to) Dealer Funding, Credit Risk, Sales and Sales Operations to ensure product knowledge of Dealer Funding is accurate and up to date to proactively influence and support our sales team with confidence and knowledge on the product covering all aspects from operational, future growth and credit risk/appetite. Utilising SME knowledge to support dealer partners to grow our funding portfolio in line with business expectations
- Plan and organise your diary by having regular contact with customers and field-based sales teams to attend meeting in an efficient manner.
- Meeting the field sales teams to offer coaching and training on the latest MotoNovo products and services
- You should be aware of our Supplier Direct Funding initiative and collaborate along with our sales teams encourage use to our dealer partners, they should be able to identify trends and areas of improvement.
What do we expect of you?
- Strong face to face communication skills from a financial sales background to help identify areas MotoNovo can improve our products for the benefits of our customers.
- Excellent time management and ability to manage your own diary in an efficient manner so you are regularly meeting customers across the UK
- Carried out training, coaching or mentoring duties to develop sales teams with a focus on customer service improvements.
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as a colleague, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
If you’re interested but not sure if you have all the criteria listed... have a chat with us. We are open to applications from varied backgrounds.
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.