- Department / Function National Account Management
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 14/08/2022
Let us tell you a bit about us…
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
We are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services. Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella.
We thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; we open up the lending market to many; and thousands of customers chose Motonovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose.
Feel like being part of…
A newly created sales account team who have been set up to meet the company’s ambitious growth plans and help build strong customer relationships?
The role of Remote Account Manager is really important to us. You will be working with current clients and our field sales team to manage relationships, offer pro-active advice, carry out reporting and be involved in the risk management for the group.
This role will be based in our Cardiff office however, you will be able to work a blend of both home and office each week. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager, and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Handling queries via the phone from dealers and working proactively to provide solutions and answers whilst building constructive business relationships.
- Proactively work with dealers and the field sales team to maintain and generate profitability for the MotoNovo business through your positive actions and knowledge of our products and services.
- Create reports highlighting trends in your sales area to assist and identify trends for the direct and wider sales teams.
What do we expect of you?
- An ability and desire to build strong business relationships with dealers, whilst making sure their needs and requirements are met along with meeting the internal targets at MotoNovo
- Display excellent telephone etiquette to represent yourself and the business to dealers in the manner to build long term relationships.
- Demonstrate examples of providing great customer services in adverse situations to achieve the best outcome for all involved.
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as a colleague, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
If you’re interested but not sure if you have all the criteria listed... have a chat with us. We are open to applications from varied backgrounds.
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.