- Department / Function Complaints
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 26/05/2022
Let us tell you a bit about us…
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
We are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services. Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella.
Feel like being part of…
The Complaints Team is responsible for investigating all types of complaints that come into the business. They deal with all customer complaints fairly and in accordance with regulatory guidelines. They make responsible decisions in line with company policies and procedures.
This role will be based in our Cardiff office however, you will be able to work a blend of both home and office each week. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager, and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Investigating complaints and gathering evidence
- Liaising with customers, dealerships, Account Managers and third parties
- Proactively managing your caseload to ensure all regulatory timescales are met and customers are kept informed through various channels of communication
- Composing and sending regulatory letters to customers when required
What do we expect of you?
- A desire to build a career within Complaints
- Experience working in financial services and/or motor finance
- Experience handling Complaints within a customer service role or dedicated Complaints role
- Customer centric – putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound organisation and time management skills
- Be proactive in own learning and development
If you feel you don't meet all of the criteria but could add real value to the role, apply anyway and we can have a conversation!
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as a colleague, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
If you’re interested but not sure if you have all the criteria listed... have a chat with us. We are open to applications from varied backgrounds.
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.